Pregnant and not sure where to start? Well, you've found exactly the right place! Getting ready to welcome a new baby into the world is a big deal, and it’s hard to know where to begin in your preparation. We're here to help! As your premier pregnancy resource hub in the St. Cloud, MN area, we’re here to ensure that this pregnancy and birth experience leaves you feeling informed, empowered, and satisfied. You'll find a community calendar of educational events, support groups, a directory of local providers for birth classes, bodywork, doula services, midwifery, and more! Read more about our organization of birth professionals below through our vision, mission statement, and goals.
The Birth Community serves pregnant women and their families in St. Cloud and surrounding areas throughout pregnancy and the childbirth experience by providing a platform for support, education, and resources. We are comprised of professionals who offer client-focused care in a safe and open environment during pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and immediate postpartum.
1. Provide an environment in which families feel safe and welcome, regardless of their choices, in getting the information needed to make the best decisions for their family
2. Educate birthing families in the St. Cloud area about safe choices/options surrounding pregnancy and birth
3. Unite birth professionals (doulas, midwives, childbirth educators, lactation consultants, birth photographers, chiropractors, massage therapists, etc.) in the St. Cloud area through educational conferences, rallies, and additional training opportunities
4. Provide a current resource list of local, qualified birth professionals in Central MN
5. Strengthen the voice of the St. Cloud community for "alternative" birth choices.
"For all women to achieve a